Artisan Assistant – Boilermaker Latest Job Vacancy
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ an Artisan Assistant Boilermaker to safely perform less complex maintenance tasks and should assist Artisans with complex maintenance tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness
REPORTING TO Maintenance Support
- Perform maintenance, repair and overhauling of equipment and assist artisan with standby duties and day to day operations.
- Obtain License for a Lock out Procedure Permit and assist production personnel with isolation process where required
- Comply with legislation regarding Safe handling of handtools and oxcy – acetylene equipment.
- Correct selection and use of tools for the job and maintenance thereof
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and opportunity maintenance and perform tasks as per competency level
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace in a safe manner
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Engineering aptitude
- Valid Driving License (Advantageous)
- Basic Computer will be advantageous
- Planning and Organising
- Safety Conscious
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Relevant NQF 4 Qualification with Math’s and Science
- Required experience – 0 – 2 years.
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.