Here’s a list of 10 Best Schools in Western Cape Province, South Africa. In as much as Finding a good secondary school can be challenging. Every parent wants the best for their child, right? There are many secondary schools in Free State South Africa, but are all of them good? Today we will tell you about the top 10 secondary schools in Western Cape Province, South Africa.
With information obtained directly from the Department of Basic Education a list of the Top 10 Secondary Schools in Western Cape Province, South Africa is out now.
- Parel Vallei High: is said to be a dual-medium co-ed high school located in Parel Vallei, a suburb of Somerset West, which is in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- Fish Hoek Senior High: on the other hand is a vibrant community, offering excellence right on Fish Hoek’s doorstep. They are located at 13th Ave, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, 7974, South Africa. Their contact number +27 21 782 1107
- Edgemead High: students at Edgemead High encouraged to strive for personal achievement in the context of a supportive, empowering environment.Their aim is to enable students to become productive citizens who appreciate the importance of service, leadership and traditional values in a changing world
- Westerford High: a co-educational, secular, public high school located in Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa. Westerford is a pupil-centred school that prides itself on a strong academic curriculum, compulsory sport programme and an enthusiastically embraced cultural life.
- Fairbairn College: a child focused, school-community partnership, is to prepare learners to be responsible members of an ever changing society by inspiring educational excellence in a secure, caring environment.
- Hoer Jongen Paarl: Established in 1868 our school is one of the oldest in South Africa and steeped in tradition. At the foot of Paarl Mountain, surrounded by culture and the rich history of the Drakenstein Valley, lies the home to the Brotherhood of the Blue Blazer.
- Milnerton High: Milnerton High School is a state school in the suburb of Milnerton in Cape Town, South Africa. It was founded in 1959. Milnerton High Address is 48 Pienaar Rd, Milnerton, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa.Contact detail is also +27 21 551 2217
- Rondebosch Boys high: RBHS is one of South Africa’s oldest and most prestigious schools. The school is steeped in tradition with an environment that represents excellence through pride and passion with a legacy rich in tradition, yet progressive and proactive in its approach.
- Drostdy Hts: situated 40 Somerset St, Langerug, Worcester, 6850, South Africa.Contact them on +27 23 342 2320
- Bishops High School: is an independent boys’ school in Cape Town with a long history, a strong academic ethos combined with a commitment to all-roundness, and a proud record of achievements. We are confident that boys, through their experience of Bishops, will grow into fulfilled and responsible men.
So, here we have provided you with the Top 10 best secondary schools in Western Cape Province,South Africa in 2018. As you can see, we have given a short description of each of these schools, and now it’s your turn to choose! Good luck!