Steps To Apply for Official South African Passports
South African Government issues passports to all its citizens. It is also responsibility of a citizen of South Africa to get Passport before travelling abroad. And the same rule applies to Government officials. There is also very little difference between tourists Passport and official passports. In this article you learn how to apply for official South African Passport.
Eligibility criteria of South Africa official passports
Not all citizens of South Africa get official South African passports. As Government of South Africa issues these passports only for official business. Thus if you travel on official business you will get this Passport. Now you will know about how to apply for official South African passports in offline mode.
Steps to apply for official South African Passport
- First you get official South African Passport application form
- And remember that this form is Form DHA 73
- You also attach identity card original and one copy of ID card
- Apart from this you then attach two colour photos
- You can submit this filled form at passport office
On other hand you can know about South African emergency Passport. (content to be posted) This emergency Passport is very much helpful to you. It is so because you get your Passport in less time.