Kheth’Impilo (KI) is an International NGO operating across Africa and is a preferred partner in Health, Welfare, and Education innovation especially in South Africa. KI specialize in solutions development and implementation for health and community systems and services strengthening in marginalized communities.
Our comprehensive health care solutions include treatment, care, and support for people infected and affected with HIV and TB as well as a range of innovative community-based models for care that include community adherence, early childhood development, and school health and accredited training.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven organizational, business change, project management, and HR Information System Development skills.
- Previous experience having worked in various multinational companies with strong international HR background
- to bring in best practices and innovative HR service concepts.
- Strong knowledge of organizational development and organizational design as well as compensation and benefits practices.
- Previous industrial relations experience having worked with unions is essential.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, report writing, and presentation skills are essential.
- Experience mentoring and coaching senior executives.
Anticipated implementation approach:
The consultant will be required to be available on a full-time basis on site for at least three (3) months to assist with the initial major transitioning and restructuring efforts. Post the three (3) months the consultant will be required to be available on an agreed upon retainer basis for at least one (1) year to provide coaching and mentoring as well as troubleshooting support to the EXCO and HR team.
Instructions for quotations:
Please send a fixed fee quote (quoted in ZAR) with disbursements for the initial three (3) months and an estimated hourly rate to be used for the retainer agreement. Include an updated CV and at least three (3) references. Quotation to be sent to email@example.com