Below is the information on the e Wallet Capitec Bank. Use your cellphone to access your transaction/savings account, savings plans or credit facility. There’s no monthly subscription and your Mobile Banking PIN keeps all your transactions secure.
How do I Activate Capitec Bank Ewallet?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Key in the cellphone number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select ‘Yes’ to send an SMS with an ATM PIN to the recipient for easy withdrawal.
- Confirm the amount and cellphone number.
Get password protected Capitec Bank statements delivered straight to your inbox. Not only are these eStatements more secure than paper, but they’re also a great way to reduce filing and help you do your bit to support the environment.
- Capitec Bank Online Banking App
- How to Download Capitec Online Banking App
- How to Open An Instant Capitec Bank Account Online
- Capitec Bank Internet Banking: Application & Login Details
- How to Request and Activate Capitec Bank Mastercard
- Capitec Bank Swift, Sort and Branch Code
- Online Application For Capitec Bank Loans
- Full Details of Capitec Bank Loan Interest Rates
- Full Details Of e Wallet Capitec Bank
- Full Details About Capitec Bank Life Insurance
- Capitec Bank Charges And Rates For All Transactions
- Capitec Bank Deposit Fees and Rates For Transactions
- Full List Of Capitec Bank Credit Cards To Get For Online Shopping
- How to Find Capitec Bank Near Me Closest Branch and ATM Locator
- How to Open Capitec Bank Student Account From Home Within Minutes
- How to Open Capitec Bank Account Online Yourself, Without Going to the Bank
- How To Contact Capitec Bank Customer Care; Phone Numbers, Email, Twitter and Facebook