Here is a Full List Of Capitec Bank Credit Cards To Get For Online Shopping. Your credit card gives you more ways to get what you need. Use it for everyday purchases and online shopping.
Credit card benefits
- Access to all your accounts
- Up to 55 days interest-free
- Personalised credit based on your profile and affordability
- Credit limit of up to R150 000
- Secure online purchases with Mastercard® SecureCode™
- Do cashless payments (zero fees worldwide at Mastercard® card machines, online and for telephone and mail orders)
- No currency conversion fees for international payments
- Manage your credit card on our app
Download our full credit flyer here
Credit insurance is available if you don’t have your own.
Free travel insurance is a convenient credit card benefit for when you travel abroad.
Use our app to manage your card
- Update your daily card limits for withdrawals and card purchases
- Transfer your outstanding balance from the straight to budget payment option
- View your credit limits and transaction history
- Create, view and settle your budget balance
How to apply For Capitec Bank Credit Cards
Visit a Capitec Bank branch with these documents
- Original identification document (must be 18 years or older)
- Original proof of residential address (e.g. municipal rates and taxes account in your name with your street address, not older than 3 months)
- Latest salary slip
- Stamped bank statement showing your latest 3 salary deposits
Save time and try our online estimate to see what you qualify for before going to a branch.
How to earn the highest interest on your credit card
You can earn great interest per year on a positive balance:
- If you choose credit (instead of debit), you have 55 days to pay for your purchase without paying any interest on it
- Pay your salary into your credit card account and settle your balance in full
- This means your positive balance (debit balance) stays high, earning you more interest