SARS eFiling Services
eFiling offers the facility to submit a variety of tax returns including VAT, PAYE, SDL, UIF, Income Tax, STC and Provisional Tax through the eFiling website.
Currently, the following services are available:
Pay-As-You-Earn (EMP201 return)
Skills Development Levy (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)
Unemployment Insurance Fund (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)(Note: UIF filing is done separately via www.ufiling.gov.za)
Value Added Tax (VAT201)
Provisional Tax (IRP6)
Secondary Tax on Companies (IT56)
Personal Income Tax(ITR12)
Advance Tax Ruling (ATR)
Tax Practitioner Registration
VAT Vendor Search
Complete history of eFiling usage
Air Passenger Tax payments
SARS intends to expand the services offered through eFiling substantially as the service matures
Please note: Unemployment Insurance (UIF) filing is done separately on the site .As with eFiling, you can submit your UIF declarations and pay your contributions through this free service.
Should you require assistance for uFiling, please contact the UIF call centre on 0860 345 464 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .For more information on UIF, visit the Department of Labour website.
- Full Details About SARS Efiling Registration Process
- SARS eFiling Benefits, Importance and Why to Apply
- SARS eFiling Services And Offers
- SARS Important Dates and iCalander
- SARS Payment Methods– SARS Payment Options
- South African Revenue Service SARS Efiling Registration, Services, Benefits and Dates