Foundation for Professional Development (FPD)
- Work as Mobile Unit Supervisor.
- Work as part of a team on the Mobile Unit and in communities in the implementation
of comprehensive HIV/AIDS/STI/TB care programme.
- Perform HCT and health education on Mobile Units and in communities.
- Assess patient health and level of compliance.
- Effectively communicate condition-related information to patients and relatives with
empathy and reassurance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure accurate data capturing and maintenance of records
- Submit daily statistics and quarterly reports to coordinator.
Education/ Qualification/ Knowledge
- Grade 12 and Certificate in Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary
- Registration at SANC.
- Training in TB Management, ART, HIV Palliative Care
Minimum working experience required:
- 2 years’ experience as Enrolled Nurse.
- TB / HIV integrated treatment and care counselling experience.
Closing Date: 06 December 2019 at 16:00
Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV to
email@example.com or fax to 081 680 0736.
For enquiries please contact Leah Maenetja/ Tshililo Pharamela on 012 816 9000
NB: Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. If you have not been
contacted within 1 month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that
your application was unsuccessful.