SALGA that stands for The South African Local Government Association is an association authorized by the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa. It is concerned with the local government interface. Those who want to gain the career with SALGA, there are several SALGA vacancies as the opportunities for the people to join working with the local governments in South Africa.
The vacancies are not always available as sometimes SALGA open a recruitment for a position only. It gets updated since it depends on the position of job needed by SALGA. This time SALGA offers a position as the Programme Manager Sports and Recreation.
Requirements of SALGA Vacancies
Here is one of SALGA vacancies which are offered in this month. There are requirements that should be granted by the applicants as follows:
- The applicant must be a Master of Sport Development, Public Administration and equivalent major.
- Having an experience in the matter of process facilitation for six years in which three years must have been able to authorize management level.
- Having qualified understanding and knowledge at sports and recreation sector
- Having a driving license and private car
- Having a good knowledge at legislative and policy framework for the functions.
Furthermore, there are several skills that should be managed to by the applicants. Here are the qualifications:
- Having a writing and communication skill
- Having computerization skill with the basic programs
- Having a good time management at planning and organizing the tasks
- Having soft skill, such as, decision making, problem solving, and good people management and so on.
Further Information of SALGA Vacancies
Those are the requirements of SALGA vacancies for the applicants. For those who have those requirements with the passion to work with SALGA may send the application. Make sure that the application is well prepared. To see the details of SALGA, go visit the website of SALGA.