Applications are accepted yearly for a variety of internships with Eskom. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric with technical exemption
- English with a 50% pass rate
- Mathematics with a 60% pass rate
- Physical Science with a 60% pass rate
- An average of 60% pass rate
- Computer literate
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- National diploma
- Driver’s License
- Own vehicle will be to the candidates advantage
- Previously disadvantage candidates are also invited to apply
Please also include the following:
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Copy of driver’s license (certified)
- Copy of ID (certified)
- Copy of highest qualification (certified)
Internships online applications processes are made available during the year. There are multiple sites where applications can be made, however it is recommended to regularly check on Eskom website for opportunities as they arise.
After completion of the application, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and an interview may be scheduled with such individuals.
The closing dates vary, depending on the position as well as the need of Eskom each year. Some Eskom Internships open with the start of each year, and usually close round the end of July each year. Others open the middle of the year and close the end of October.
- ESKOM Engineering Training Programme 2019: ESKOM Jobs
- Learnerships 2019 / 2020: Eskom Jobs & Careers
- Eskom Jobs Vacancies and Career Opportunities in SA
- Eskom Jobs, Careers, Vacancies, Learnership Opportunities for 2019
- Eskom Internships In South Africa 2019
- Eskom Internships In South Africa Requirements, Application and Closing Dates