Work with Eskom, employees are not only working with them but in the same time employees will continuously improve themselves, therefore they can keep up with the industry dynamic. Too, employees will deal with a challenging work environment that for some people that circumstance can be very refreshing.
More challenge, it will trigger the creative side of you to find out the viable solution to solve the problem. In addition, it will lead you or other employees to always update their skill. And yes, the more you display your best performance through your dedication, enthusiast, and skill, and keep it up, the result is, you will get promote to gain better career position. On another words, have career in Eskom, it is not all about have a career for living, but in the same time you sharpen your skill related to the industry while working with Eskom.
- Grade 12/N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
- English as a second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
Eskom is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it can boost your experience level in short span of time. So you should avail the ESKOM careers and Jobs 2019 by forwarding your application at the first convenient. After having good experience at ESKOM, you will find more better Jobs as Plant Operator.
- ESKOM Engineering Training Programme 2019: ESKOM Jobs
- Learnerships 2019 / 2020: Eskom Jobs & Careers
- Eskom Jobs Vacancies and Career Opportunities in SA
- Eskom Jobs, Careers, Vacancies, Learnership Opportunities for 2019
- Eskom Internships In South Africa 2019
- Eskom Internships In South Africa Requirements, Application and Closing Dates