Sibanye-Stillwater is dependent on a healthy, skilled, trained and committed workforce, capable of completing tasks safely and productively. Efforts to develop and empower employees are ongoing, and form part of a drive to continuously improve the quality of life of those who sustain the Group’s business.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to fair and progressive employment practices; providing long-term employment opportunities with the scope for employees to grow and develop their potential. A strategic imperative is to protect the safety, health and wellbeing of employees. This takes precedence over production in every instance.
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
HR Contact Person : Fulufhelo Mashovha
Recruitment Person : Tshidi Mokgwabone