The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from candidates who have completed or are in the final year of completing a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (BSc Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems, National IT Diploma / Degree) specialising in Information Technology at any recognized institution
• Completed or must be in the final year of a 3 year recognized Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
• Relevant IT Certification will be an added advantage
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience
• Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense.
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
• Comprehensive CV,
• Certified copies of qualifications,
• Statement of results,
• ID Copy and contact number
How to Apply
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, Gender and disability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.