Whether you are looking for an exciting career at one of our hospitals, or want to become part of our team of specialists making a difference to patients all over South Africa, working at Life Healthcare is more than just a job: it is a calling – a way to continuously develop your knowledge, skills and experience at one of South Africa’s leading healthcare companies.
Did you know?
The purpose of this site is to invite Life Healthcare employees and external individuals to apply for positions. These positions are not open to recruitment agencies and we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.
- MSc (Med)/M.Pharm/ Pharm D degree in Clinical Pharmacy is essential
- 2-5 years’ experience in the implementation of antimicrobial stewardship and clinical pharmacy services
- Relevant clinical knowledge and experience in the critical outputs
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council as a pharmacist
- Understanding of pharmacy and related healthcare industry, legislation, regulation and challenges
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Computer proficiency (MS office)
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Motivating and developing people
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Action orientation
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.