SANRAL has a distinct mandate – to finance, improve, manage and maintain the national road network (the “economic arteries” of South Africa). It is committed to carry out its mandate by protecting and preserving the environment through context-sensitive solutions. It will continue to support the development of South Africa’s human capital through tertiary institutions and cooperative governance. SANRAL actively participates in communities across South Africa.
Ambulance Emergency Assistant Requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with PDP
- Must be registered with HPCSA as an ILS (AEA)
- The ability to apply excellent driving skills
- Sound clinical knowledge of ILS protocols
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to treat clients in a professional manner
- A concern for excellence with a strong focus on performance standards
- Ability to function independently
How do i Submit my Application
If you think that you comply with the job details provided by SANRAL , you should apply for the job vacancy, internships, learnerships, apprenticeship and job opportunities to get relevant experience in various fields at the SANRAL .
All applications must reach SANRAL (Human Resources: Training & Development)