The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) was established in 1983 to perform a broad economic development function within the homeland constitutional dispensation that prevailed at the time. In 1994, the new constitutional and economic dispensation of South Africa resulted in the transformation of the role and function of the DBSA.
- Documenting client processes and procedures for audit understanding
- Overall performance of audit procedures which include risk identification and assessment, developing audit programmes , conducting fieldwork and developing audit findings in line with internal audit methodology;
- Attend and conduct client meetings and liaise with clients continuously during the audit;
- Complete assigned audit work within allocated budget.
- Conduct research on specific areas relevant to internal audit;
- Manage own productivity deliverables on a timely and efficient manner ensuring that deliverables are submitted on time and in a satisfactory manner.
- The understanding of the Internal Audit process
- Application of the learning interventions that have been put forward
- Participation in Audit Meetings
- Meeting of allocated audit deadlines
Expertise & Technical Competencies
- Able to present a theme in writing in an ordered, intelligible manner with well-structured and relevant supporting detail.
- Able to understand topic switches and use vocabulary of attitude.
- Reasonably fluent in speaking.
How To Apply for Internal Auditing Job Vacancie 2019 at DBSA: Jobs and Careers
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the DBSA Internal Auditing Graduate / Internship Programme 2019 available at DBSA, South Africa. The DBSA Internship Jobs will boost your experience level, so you should not miss the opportunities.