The position of Client Liaison Officer is currently vacant. The Client Liaison Officer will report directly to the Team Leader and form part of the Client Liaison Division. The position is based in Mpumalanga.
The total remuneration package for this position is R 121 450.00 per annum (cost to company).The Client Liaison Officer will provide support to the Team Leader through the implementation of the following Key Performance Areas (KPAs):•
The Client Liaison Officer will provide onsite services and resolve member and potential member queries
Qualification and skill requirements are:
- Matric and/or post-matric qualifications;
- 1 – 2 years customer service background in call centre or service environment, customer relations will be advantageous;
- Healthcare experience or Healthcare industry background (not nursing or clinical background but similar exposure) will be an added advantage;
- Administrative and Planning;
- Passion for customer service;
How do i Submit my Application
If you think that you comply with the job details provided by GEMS, you should apply for the job vacancy, internships, learnerships, apprenticeship and job opportunities to get relevant experience in various fields at the GEMS.
All applications must reach GEMS (Human Resources: Training & Development)