OUTsurance is a customer-centric and dynamic financial services company with a global foot print and a proud history of innovation. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.”
Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of Commercial Agents (Face to Face) have emerged.
The incumbent of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio.
The key outputs for this role are as follows:
- New Business sales
- Client service and management
- High level performance
The Commercial Agent: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 60 FAIS credits/Full Isurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- For applicants that have been working in a financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their Financial Services Board Regulatory Exams (RE5) completed. Applicants without prior financial services sales experience will not be prejudiced by this requirement.
- If you worked in the financial services industry prior to December 2011, selling and providing financial advice to clients. You would need to have completed the 30 FAIS credits necessary for personal lines or 60 FAIS credits for commercial insurance
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 2 years insurance external sales experience