Administration Jobs in South Africa
Basic duties in Administration include:
- Handling phone calls, emails, confirm appointments, manage diary, and other relevant task management
- Planning, reports, invoice schedules on programs like Microsoft and Excel
- Checking and submitting contract adjustments for invoicing
- Scheduling meetings
- Processing pay queries
- Checking employment contracts
- Monthly salary reports
- General Payroll/Admin duties
Requirements for Administration Jobs
- Matric + Relevant Qualification.
Excellent Communication skills Basic Computer literacy skills Knowledge of administrative and
Some of the administrative positions include the following:
- Inventory Clerks
- Mailroom Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
- Personal Assistants and Secretaries
For these positions, you will need an in-depth knowledge of the company, its policies, the kind of organization you will be joining.
Your duties will mostly depend on the employer but there are some general things you will need to able to do which include, the ability to work with a computer.
Majority businesses these days use computers for administrative purposes.
Which Fields Have the Highest Paying Administrative Jobs?
- Real Estate Administrator. Administration in the real estate field may include recruiting, training and hiring of personnel
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Academic Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Financial Administrator
We have all the vacancies for admin jobs, receptionists, administrators, and office clerks
How much do admin jobs pay?
The average pay for an Office Administrator is R44.93 per hour. The average pay for an Office Administrator is R104,388 per year.
We are looking for an experienced, vibrant self-motivated individual to hire. Please Submit your CV here.