To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 17 October 2018
Should you meet the above criteria, please fax a 3 page CV OR fax to 012 683 6344.
Ref: ATTERIDGEVILLE (6460)
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful. Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.