We’re looking for people dedicated to getting the job done and delivering not merely what our customers want, but doing it in ways that bring the Woolworths Difference to life.Working at Woolies is not just about a job, it’s also about the opportunities to learn new skills and grow with us.
We constantly look for ways to innovate and help ensure that our business is always keeping abreast of trends and the latest developments.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF would be advantageous
- Exceptional hygiene skills
- Experience as a deli assistant or working for a catering company or equivalent (foods handling environment) is beneficial
- Proficient in English
- Behavioural competencies
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Customer focus
- Following instructions and procedures
- Attention to detail, Presenting and communicating information
- Other: Be available and flexible to work different shifts and across the store
Ensure product is presented and photographs are taken of the design workshops and boards are displayed Ensure that key decisions of monthly workshops are recorded Manage the issue and collection of samples and prototypes and colour boards Close working relationships with suppliers and involvement in the design process. Ensure that the venue and relevant documents are prepared for design briefs. General administration incl. travel arrangements and diary management