Momentum Asset Management has initiated internship programmes in a variety of work streams in order to develop and grow investment professionals for the future.
The purpose of the internship programmes is to provide a positive and stimulating learning environment where interns can develop their potential and prepare for careers in asset management.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with project delivery / implementation
- Assist with documentation of procedural manuals and system processes
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of continuous efficient
- Assist with testing of various applications/systems development and
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all parties – both
external and internal
- bachelor of science/commerce (computer science/ information systems)
- technical proficient
- attention to detail
- computer proficiency in MS Excel
- willing to learn
- initiative and pro-activeness / self-starter
- conceptual thinker
- communication skills
- take responsibility
- integrity beyond question
- continuously seeking to improve
- independent thinker
How To Apply
Please forward your updated CV as specified in this job advertisement. Please state clearly for which position you are applying, as well as the reference number in all correspondence.