Reporting to the Customer Contact Supervisor, the successful applicant will perform reception functions, and provide a support service to internal staff.
- General administration to do with issue of control documentation.
- Accurate filing of internal & external client documentation
- Control the courier function.
- Telephonic Support to internal & external clients.
- Office administration such as switchboard and other duties.
- Working under pressure
- Working in a team
Matric qualification, working toward a degree or diploma.
2 years general office / administration / accounts / reception.
Skills and Knowledge
Proficiency in Word & Excel is essential.
Team Players who are systematic, accurate, patient, non-aggressive and service orientated will be the best suited to handle this position. The ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally is essential.