Vodacom Group is a leading African communications company providing a wide range of communication services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, financial and converged services to over 103 million customers. From its roots in South Africa, Vodacom Group has grown its mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, the DRC, Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Vodacom’s mobile networks cover a population of over 260 million people. Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), Vodacom Group offers business managed services to enterprises in 32 countries. Vodacom Group is majority owned by Vodafone (64.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue.
Discover Our Graduate Programme
We’re looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path. Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. We’re committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be under the age of 28 years old.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation prior to 1994, however citizens of DRC, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Applying for a graduate Programme position
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete the questionnaire below by choosing any one category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
Once you apply, click on search for a job to find your desired career with us. Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application. You will also be able to search for career opportunities via our LinkedIn page and apply for jobs by simply uploading your CV directly from your LinkedIn profile. You can also refer friends and family to suitable positions.