Exxaro is one of the largest South African-based diversified resources groups. It is listed on the JSE Limited where it is a constituent of the Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) index. The group’s current business interests span South Africa, Botswana, Republic of the Congo and Australia. Currently, Exxaro produces over 39 million tonnes of coal per annum (Mtpa). Completed expansion at our flagship Grootegeluk mine will increase this significantly.
Closing Date: 18 June 2020
Various Grad / Interns are available at Exxaro Resources.
The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
- Preference will be given to Candidates who reside in communities where Exxaro Group of Companies operate.
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Psychometric Assessment
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Integrity testing (only Nature Conservation)
- The appointment will be made in accordance with Exxaro’s Employment Equity policy.
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was
How To Apply
If interested please send your updated CV, certified copies of qualifications and certified copy of ID to: Trainingcc@exxaro.com (please include position reference in subject line)