City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd is a municipal entity wholly owned by the City of Johannesburg. City Power commenced operations on 01 January 2001 and is responsible for electricity distribution within its area of supply in the City of Johannesburg. The Company provides services to a mix of approximately 3.2 million people.
Please click the name of the job name to view the details as well as the requirements of the position being advertised (only if there are jobs advertised); otherwise please keep checking our website for advertised positions.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Provide sales and administration support to intermediaries, including quotations
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Process and monitor new business submitted
- Monitor and report on relevant sales information to intermediaries/management
- Support initiatives to increase the take up of technology with intermediaries
- Providing limited after sales service
Qualification and Experience
Grade 12 and Diploma/Certificate with 2 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Undertake Outbound Tele-Sales
Service inbound client queries, requests
Administration and processing
Quality, compliance and accreditation
How to Apply For City Power Job Vacancies and Learnership Programme 2019
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Finance Vacancies and Learnership Training Jobs 2019 available at City Power South Africa.