CSIR Vacancies are suitable for you who are interested in research, innovation, and development. If you are skilled and passionate about these kind of job, here are some informations about CSIR Vacancies.
Job Available in CSIR Vacancies
- Operations Manager
- Communications Manager
- Competence Area Manager
- Manager: DIRISA
- Research Scientist
- Studentship : Masters
- Studenships : Doctorate
- Studentship : Masters – National Centre for Nanostructured Materials
- Chief Researcher: Advance Nanomaterials for Gas Sensing
- Senior Software Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Enterprise Development Practitioners
- Sofwate Developers
- Research Group Leader: Pavement Design and Construction
- Junior Software Developer / Software Developer
- C++ Software Developer
- Enterprise Development Specialists
- Laboratory Supervisor: Organic and Inorganic
- Senior Enterprise Development Specialists
- Internship: National Centre for Nanostructured Materials
- Chief Researcher: olymer Nanocomposites
- Principal Researcher / Engineer: Power-Systems Operations
How to Apply for CSIR Vacancies
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the latest job opportunities available at CSIR South Africa. CSIR is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the Internship Training Jobs at CSIR.
- Find the job suitable for you, then click the job’s name to automatically download the pdf file which contains the job detailed informations and requirements.
- Read the informations carefully and check if you fulfil all the requirements.
- Prepare your best CV and all the job’s requirements.
- Submit your application.
CSIR Vacancies Salary
For female workers, the average salary is around R116,350-R309,401 , while for male workers around R142,031-R654,962.
CSIR Vacancies Deadline Submission
Each job has different closing date, but mostly they will be ended in the end of the month around 28-31 August and some will be ended in the early dates of the month, such as 4 September.