Are you a professional interested in opportunities at top-tier companies? Increase your deployment chances by joining our exclusive community. Accountant Job Vacancy Recruitment at Rosstone Consulting.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Qualified with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- We require Complete SAIPA / SAICA Articles.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a Management role responsible for divisions that including Taxes, Accounting and Payroll.
- We require your working knowledge of Pastel Partner, Caseware and Draftworx.
Required working knowledge:
- Assisting junior clerks in all income tax and accounting queries
- Assisting junior clerks in drafting Annual Financial Statements for Close Corporation, trusts and Companies
- Review working papers and Annual Financial Statements before it is send to client
- Review VAT and income tax returns before submission
- Maintain accounting client records
- Consulting with individual and companies
- Reconciling and analysing balance sheet accounts
- Generating and processing accounting provisions
- Ensure accurate reporting of monthly income and expenditure to clients
- Maintain work in progress schedules
- Pastel Online support to clients
- Discussion of companies’ financial performance
- Advice to client regarding income tax, capital gain tax, donations and estate tax
- BEE Certificates
- Best process, value stream mapping and optimisation
- Payroll planning and resourcing
- Control measures and quality outcomes
- Monthly Reporting