To record (Data Capture) and audit Patient Files and Referring Doctors requests as per Service Request forms and correctly data capture all the different formats of Service Request Forms as per Ampath, LIS, CDC protocols, SLA, Targets, Quality and TAT.
- Grade 12 (with Typing or Computer Practice / Studies)
- Excellent Typing (speed together with Accuracy)
- 3-4 years Data Capturing experience within a medical environment
- Knowledge of basic Word & Excel
- Computer skills
- Numerical skills
- Typing skills
- Knowledge of Meditech
- Commication skills
- Grade 12 with Biology as subject
- Knowledge of the Meditech System
- Knowledge of Data Capturing procedures within a Pathology Environment
- Knowledge of Registration of patients on a Laboratory System.
- 1-2 years previous Data Capturing experience within a Medical Environment.
- Previous experience in working shifts (especially night / midnight shifts) weekends and holidays.
Data Capture Patient Application Forms (Service Request Forms) onto the relevant Meditech Application Database to ensure that we adhere to SLA and System Integrity.
Audit Data Capture information as well as update Patient Data File with new, additional or correct errors in order to ensure that the Meditech Systems and patient files are updated with the latest / correct information.
Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
Assist Supervisors with Operational Needs & Staff Members with data capturing queries/problems in order to ensure ultimate work flow and excellent client service.
Perform Material Management related tasks in order to ensure effective control over stock usage and to ensure sufficient availability of stock.
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Team work
- Technical knowledge
- Task structuring
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
Department operates on a 24 hours basis candidate must work shifts as per monthly roster as well as weekends / holidays as per roster
Own Transport Essential – No Public Transport due to Shift working
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.