The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems.
Assists with the accurate data processing of paper records into an electronic format that facilitates data review and analysis.
- Creates/ maintains study files and appropriate study documentation
- Tracking of all paper forms received in-house
- Reviews paper forms for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project specific database according to Aurum specific guidelines.
- Source verifies data from paper forms with data already captured in an electronic database.
- Supports the data management team in all data management functions.
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidentiality agreements
- Completes daily time sheets
- Files study-related case report forms and other documentation.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification
Efficient in Microsoft Office
Experience with data capturing
Efficient in working with Microsoft Office packages as an end user