At Murray & Roberts we understand that an organisation’s employees make it great and contribute towards its success. The attraction and development of talent, both within our organisation and in the communities in which we operate, is a philosophy of the Murray & Roberts Group.
he Corporate Office plays a leading role in the strategic direction and support of our local and international businesses. The Corporate Office includes the executive committee, company secretarial services, finance and treasury services, employee benefits, a small core IT team and general support staff. The Corporate Office is also responsible for investor relations and discharging Murray & Roberts’ responsibilities as a listed company on the stock exchange.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Office Administration qualification at NQF Level 4
- Proficient in MS Office [Word and Excel]
- Proficient at typing, high accuracy with at least 30 words per minute
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a training environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Cost containment through accurate data capturing against source documents
- Effective self-management and alignment with M&RC values and leadership initiatives
- Effective stakeholder engagement to ensure smooth workflows
- Efficient, accurate and timeous data capturing and clerical support provided
- Effective controls to ensure data integrity of captured information and effective record keepin
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.