Ensure achievement of business objectives, managing and expanding existing client base, cold calling, setting and achieving sales targets and revenue growth generated through personal performance
- Responsible to plan, prepare, submit and ensure achievement of unit sales targets, growth and profitability targets, cold calling and customer visit targets in an assigned sales territory – all of these to be set and determined in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible to accurately collect customer information, ensure that it is submitted timeously to responsible person for capture on system and ensure follow-up activities are carried out
- Responsible to meet sales growth / market share increase objectives in assigned sales territory; responsible for total sales process –
- Preparation and presentation of reports as and when required.
- Drive customer service and ensure all actions are in line with company’s vision and values
- Ability to develop and implement operational innovation.
- Grade 12 / Matric + relevant tertiary qualification
- Code 8 driver’s licence
- Strong focus on internal and external customer service; ability to build long-term relationships
- Ability to take customers through the sales process
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Ability to negotiate on a win-win basis
- High energy levels – must be resilient and determined; must be committed to exceed cold-calling targets / objectives
- Strong financial / numerical ability; sound understanding of business and economic principles
- Sound knowledge of developing new business and successfully targeting and converting new accounts
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Should you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.