Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Capitec Bank Branches. Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities.
Education and Experience, and Competency Requirements
- NQF level no. 5, plus Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
Ready To Apply?
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.