Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally.
- Current or Graduated Student/Alumini of Educor
- No criminal record
- Available for Work & Willing to Learn
- Enthusiastic with a Great Attitude
- Dedicated, Ambitious and Hardworking
- A Team Player
- An Ambassador proud to represent their Educor Brand
- GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: HET Temp work gaining work experience in your field of studies
- GRADUATE EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME: Full-Time, Permanent Entry Level positions. Not necessarily related directly to your field of studies
- INTERN PROGRAMME: TVET In-Service Training (18 to 24 months). Enabling you to further your qualification and obtain your Diploma
- CASUAL / PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT: Work whilst you are studying or after Graduation. Gain work experience and earn money at the same time
What Happens Once I Have Applied ?
Should you be a current or graduated EDUCOR Student, a Work-it Recruiter will make contact with you to discuss examples of work that may be available, as well as explain the full recruitment process going forward should you be shortlisted for a particular position.
PLEASE NOTE: WORK PLACEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED