Reporting to the Manager: Promotions and Activations, the successful incumbent’s responsibility will be to support the Promotions and Activations Specialist with departmental operations, the effective and seamless execution of promotions and activations programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related qualification.
- Certificate in Project Management will be advantageous.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and Governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Report writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and active.
- Knowledge of effective methods and techniques of developing campaigns, activities and special events.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Understanding of RAF procurement processes.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R349 998.00 per annum, negotiable.