Responsible for the day-to-day operationalisation and coordination of enterprise risk management that ensures that risk management activities are implemented across TIA, as a means to identify and reduce risk exposures at an operational and project level and to perform risk control assessments to determine the efficacy of risk mitigations. which must be controlled by means of internal control measures.
Collect risk information and draft reports to management, from a project management to strategic level. The risk management spectrum covers from Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Project Risk and Jobs Risks, and includes the three TIA regions (GP, KZN, WC)
The successful candidate will enter a training agreement with TIA and will subsequently receive on the job practical training in enterprise risk management for a period of up to two years. The incumbent will also be required to obtain academic qualifications if the field of risk management in the two year period.
- Qualifications and Experience:
- A diploma in Risk Management and/or a
- B-degree Commerce and/or auditing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in risk management and reporting
- Business operations exposure
- Exposure to long and short term strategic development, leadership & planning in diverse organisations
- To become a registered member of the IRMSA after training period ended – in two years’ time