Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years.
- Matric is essential and a Diploma with Sales and Marketing is advantageous.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm
- Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Answer switchboard and telephone within three rings
- Assist at the front counter.
- Conduct telephone feedback when required.
- Report any complaints heard from the students to Management.
- Record prospective student details from each enquiry on CRM.
- Email, post and fax information to potential customers when required.
- Send welcome letters and thank you letters to learners as and when required.
- Generate sales through telephonic consultation
- Pursue sales by tele-canvassing and phoning past students for further courses
- To make an average of 150 sales calls per day
- Generate 10 appointments daily
- To confirm appointments made.
- To accurately report output daily.