Ongoing Job Vacancy Recruitment for Instrumentation Technician at Nestle (SA) Pty Ltd. The successful incumbent will be in charge of Instrument Maintenance, Instrument fault analysis and Instrument Loop Checks. Ensure instrumentation equipment in first class working condition and be able to read and understand Instrumentation and Electrical drawings.
- Matric ,Trade Test qualified Instrument Technician, National Diploma advantageous
- An additional electrical trade test qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years or more experience in a similar role
- Computer literate ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Maintain and install instrumentation equipment in first class working condition.
- Fault finding and attending to breakdowns.
- Calibration of instrumentation equipment, and auditable record keeping thereof.
- Ensure efficient safe operation of machinery and good instrumentation and electrical fault finding Complete the necessary administrative tasks for AMM, SHE,
- Very good understanding of PLC’s and VSD’s.
- Implementing minor projects, safety, and Housekeeping.
- Maintain Instrument Manuals, Drawings and Panels.
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Do Planned maintenance, Condition Based maintenance
- Ensure Line efficiency, Work Order completion rate, SHE audit requirements met.
- Do Fault finding on various instrumentation equipment and processes
- Analysing and investigating on recurring instrument faults
- Be Proactive and shows initiative to continuously improve equipment performance
- Complete necessary job cards and instrument checklist.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above
While Nestlé understands and accepts that staff members often need to join another division in order to pursue their career aspirations, you will need to notify your direct Manager in writing should wish to apply for this position.
If you are interested please apply via our Intranet ( Nest ) and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Contact: Noxolo Nkosi for further assistance on 011-514-6000