A career in our Strategy Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct primary and secondary research on industry sectors, market trends, competition and customer needs, utilising a broad range of research techniques, including desktop research, industry interviews and consultation with PwC industry specialists
- Perform strategic and financial analysis of the clients’ historical performance to develop insights regarding their competitive positioning and internal capabilities
- Apply strategic frameworks and analytical tools to synthesise research findings and develop insights
- Generate key hypotheses and identify data and analytical requirements for hypothesis testing
- Grade 12 : Must be writing for a University acceptance.
- Need to be doing Maths (pure Maths not Maths Literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for ALL your subjects.
- University : Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
Minimum years’ experience required
- No minimum experience required
- Volunteering and/or internship experience advantageous, but not necessary for role consideration