Parmalat SA (Pty) Ltd is already a leader in dairy-based food and beverage products in South Africa. Following a global restructuring, Parmalat SA, as part of the New Parmalat Group, aims to be a market leader for value-added functional foods; milk and dairy products; and fruit based beverages in South Africa as well as in Zambia, Mozambique, Swaziland and Botswana.
This exciting career opportunity will enable you to apply you business acumen to ensure that the company achieves this challenging objective during the next phase of its growth in South Africa. The position available is an Operator at the Port Elizabeth Plant.
If you recently graduated, this Programme is for you. The ideal Parmalat Graduate is a self-starter who can deal with complexity and has high levels of energy with a Suitable Degree (or equal)
The 24 month Programme offers you the opportunity to choose your career from the very start. So, if you want to be a future Operations specialist, your ambition has our attention.
Ideal Candidate Profile: –
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverable regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer). Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
Join Parmalat at our Ladismith Plant as a Millwright reporting to the Technical Manager with the main responsibility of conducting preventative maintenance activities within the production facility focusing both on electrical and mechanical work.
This exciting career opportunity at Parmalat SA will enable you to play your part in ensuring that the company achieves its challenging objectives during the next phase of its growth in South Africa.