G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent.
Main Purpose of Position
To provide a legal service to G4S with regards to legal correspondence & advise, commercial transactions and claims.
- Review, negotiate and draft of legal documents
- Attend to litigation or other legal actions against the company
- Represent company in legal matters
- Attend to legal correspondence
- Attend to claims against the company
- Institute action for outstanding invoices
- Manage commercial transactions
- Health and Safety
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant legal degree
- Relevant experience in dealing with legal aspects and litigation
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to explain certain decisions in an understandable way.
- MS Office skills
- Awareness of the market environment
- Working with complexity
- Managing professionally
- Collaborating and cooperating
- Relationship Building