Call Centre Jobs In South Africa : Team Leader – Collections Night Shift at Mr Price Group. Mrpmoney is looking for a self –motivated, passionate Collections Team Leader to join their fast-paced team.
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of associates to minimise bad debt write off. The key focus of this role will include motivating associates to achieve targets, assessing their performance, and providing support to management in the areas of recruitment and learning and development.
- Effectively plan, lead and organize the Collection team to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are achieved.
- Effectively communicates deadlines and targets to associates.
- Successfully conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Ensures that all the associates’ attendance and punctuality is monitored.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures that feedback received from the QA department in terms of call quality is noted, addressed with the agent concerned and monitored going forward.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new associates training.
- Effectively reports, records and maintains a log in terms of system problems, telephony issues and down times.
- Develops strategies to promote associates adherence to divisional culture and performance goals.
- Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers and stores.
- Grade 12
- 3-5 years Collections experience
- Minimum 1 year Team Leader experience or in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Relationship Building
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of NCA requirements pertaining to collections and credit control
- Knowledge of POPI Act
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Must be able to work from 14:00pm to 20:00pm and alternate Saturdays.
Open Mr Price Group Call Centre Job Positions