Causal & Permanent Job Vacancies at Educor Student Employment
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally.
- Current or Graduated Student/Alumini of Educor
- No criminal record
- Available for Work & Willing to Learn
- Enthusiastic with a Great Attitude
- Dedicated, Ambitious and Hardworking
- A Team Player
- An Ambassador proud to represent their Educor Brand
- GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: HET Temp work gaining work experience in your field of studies
- GRADUATE EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME: Full-Time, Permanent Entry Level positions. Not necessarily related directly to your field of studies
- INTERN PROGRAMME: TVET In-Service Training (18 to 24 months). Enabling you to further your qualification and obtain your Diploma
- CASUAL / PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT: Work whilst you are studying or after Graduation. Gain work experience and earn money at the same time
What Happens Once I Have Applied ?
Should you be a current or graduated EDUCOR Student, a Work-it Recruiter will make contact with you to discuss examples of work that may be available, as well as explain the full recruitment process going forward should you be shortlisted for a particular position.
PLEASE NOTE: WORK PLACEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED