Commercial Management Job Vacancies at Cargill
Ongoing Job Vacancy Recruitments at Cargill. This is an entry-level commercial position which will provides training in a broad range of tasks to gain experience in a practical hands on way. The position will gradually develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to become a key member of the commercial trading team. Only after completing a 12 -24 month period of training and ONLY if the graduate has acquired the necessary skills and has proven them self; will they transfer to the trading team as a Junior Trader.
Minimum required qualifications:
- University degree in Agricultural Economics or Economics or International Trade
- Previous work experience 1/2 years
- Attention to Detail and accurate
- Dedicated and diligent
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good written and spoken English
- Adaptable to change
- Hons/Masters degree in related field
- Previous work experience in Agriculture industry
- Spoken and written Afrikaans.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.