Data Capturer Job Vacancies at BroadReach
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and our Vantage platform.
Purpose of the position
Provides administrative support and assists with capturing of Data into TIER.Net and WebDHIS. To ensure that all data for allocated facilities is validated, complete and correct. To ensure that all patients that are due for tracking and tracing are verified on TIER.Net and the Master Tier.Net District Database has been updated on a regular basis (daily for HIF).
In your role as Data Capturer you will:
- Ensure all Information management is updated as per policies stipulated
- Verify report submission data as per stipulated timelines
- Report on the existing outliers.
- Ensure clear and concise reporting
- Ensure data on reports is accurate
- Ensure escalations are done timeously to meet the required targets and deadlines
- Ensure patient records daily data is updated as per the stats targets set.
- Ensure collection of data is accurate with minimal errors.
- Ensure all back logs are managed as per the set targets
- Ensuring correct and accurate information are captured.
- Ensure filing system is systematic and easily and readily available for Office use and retrieval of data.
- Tracking and Tracing of all patients lists provided to the Call Centre and securing appointments
- Essential qualifications Standard 10 (Grade 12) / N3 or equivalent
- Desirable qualifications
Experience & skills
- 1 year relevant experience