Distell Careers Jobs Vacancies | Distell Learnerships
Distell is offering the latest Job Vacancies and Learnerships 2020 in South Africa. The Distell Vacancies and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and you may apply for the Distell Jobs and Careers after successfully completing the Distell Learnership Programme 2020. The Distell Learnership Opportunities can kick start your career in the short span of time.
Key performance areas include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the completion and attendance of general administrative tasks.
- Execute effective confirmation of Production orders.
- Execute effective O.E.E. administration.
- Effective monitoring of production order variances
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Compile monthly reports for OEE, unplanned downtime and material losses and write offs.
- Performing general admin duties.
- Active participation in all Mini business operating standards.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum qualification of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Production or FMCG environment.
- Computer literate (MS Office package, especially Excel on an Intermediate level)
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 is essential.
- Must be meticulous and display a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills to ensure task completion.
- Presentation and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and also within a Team.
- Conflict management and resilience.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate at all levels.
How to Apply for the Distell Vacancies Available in South Africa
All applicants must provide a detailed CV and attach a copy of his/her ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification. Remember to quote this r the reference number on subject line: learnership/Wdv/001
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying. If you comply with the Eligibility Criteria for Distell Internships / Vacancies, you should apply online for the career opportunities available at Distell, South Africa.