Driving Job Vacancies at Department of Correctional Services (DCS) For 2020
Department of Correctional Services Driving Job Vacancies For 2020. The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa (Act No. 108 of 1996) lays the basis for the mandate of the Department of Correctional Services. The Constitution compels the Department to comply with the following sections in terms of the treatment of offenders: equality, human dignity, freedom, and security.
- Grade 12. Three (3) years’ experience in driving.
- Completion of an advanced driver’s course will be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competencies and Attributes: Plan and organize. Punctuality. Confidentiality. Understanding of Public Service policy and
- legislative framework.
- Service delivery and client orientation. Integrity and honesty. Assertiveness.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of government regulations relating to transport
Applications must be sent in time to the correct address as indicated at the bottom of each position, to reach the address on or before the closing date. Applications send to a wrong address and/or received after the closing date or those that do not comply with the requirements, will not be taken into consideration. In the event of hand-delivery of applications, applicants must sign an application register as proof of application.
Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable from any Public Service department or at www.gov.za and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, including the details of at least two contactable referees (should be people who recently worked with the applicant) and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (with an original certification stamp).
It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualifications Authority. Where a valid driver’s license is a requirement, applicants must attach certified copies of such licenses. No faxes or e-mailed applications will be considered.