Full Details of Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Vacancies
In terms of its Employment Equity Plan, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is committed to employment practices that redress past imbalances in respect of race, gender, creed and disability, and as such the relevant policy will be considered during selection and placement.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the under-mentioned position. Persons with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
- Coordination and reporting requirements associated with this post require in-depth understanding, knowledge and application of principles, acceptable practices and procedures.
- Two to three years’ experience.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Supervisory and report-writing skills.
- Executing applications associated with the identification, selection and promotion of resources.
- Training of personnel.
- Purchasing and acquisitioning support materials.
- Organising and co-ordinating programmes and promotions for the Children’s Section of the Public Libraries within the metropolitan area in order to ensure that a quality service is made available in accordance with standards that satisfy user needs.