Game Retail Store Looking For Worker, Cashiers and Studio Assistant
Essentially, you will be responsible for ensuring that the products allocated to the online store have the correct information and are launched online in time to ensure products appear correctly. Demonstrating creativity and a good business mind set you will be in the position to create a virtual shopping experience for shoppers; providing key information and creating a perfect visual experience.
This is an exciting and challenging role with key responsibilities such as:
- The E-Retailer must ensure that merchandise visual presentation quality, style and application are captured in such a way that it optimises the sale of the respective merchandise.
- The E-Retailer is responsible to create and load appropriate categorisation for each product category.
- Align launching on products with key campaign
- Management of the physical ecommerce store: in terms of fragmentation and clearance.
- Marketing integration by working closely with the Online Marketer which will assist to understand which products have led customers to our e-commerce store and their respective buying and browsing behavior
- Sales accountability to the E- Comm Manager and Room Merchants to drive sales of their respective merchandise which will involve constant collaboration with the room merchants.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Marketing, Merchandise or Commerce
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player
- Ability to apply a business mind set recommended and apply changes for improvement