Graduate Process Engineer Job Vacancies at Hatch
We are actively recruiting Chemical Engineering Graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2020. We constantly think of new ways to get things done across all our sectors, because shifting the status quo creates positive change for not just our family of employees but also for the communities and clients we serve. We’re inclusive and collaborative no matter where in the world we are. You are part of a community at Hatch, one that fosters career growth and education, and where entrepreneurship is key to success.
Minimum requirements to apply
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Chemical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Chemical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 24 months of work experience
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 75% or above
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.